The California Gold Raisin is produced from green seedless California table grapes. The grapes consist of large light
green berries that are naturally large and round to oval in shape. The skin of the grape is thin and the texture is crunchy
with a crisp flavor. It has superior eating characteristics, with good flavor and low acidity. When dried, it makes an
excellent golden raisin that is unlike any other variety.
United States of America
- Color : Color and characteristics shall be from dark green to golden; reasonably uniform
- Flavor : Sweet and crisp, with no evidence of off flavors
- Size : Ranges from select to jumbo
Product shall be acceptably free of defects, according to USDA tolerances.
- Moisture Maximum : 18%
- Conventional : Sulfur dioxide added as a preservative and ranges from 1,500-3,000 ppm
- Non-Conventional : Sulfur dioxide added as a preservative and shall not exceed 1,000 ppm
Microbial specifications provided upon customer request.
Product shall be packed in new, clean and dry corrugated cartons with liners.
- Net Weight : 30 lbs. (13.6 kgs.)
Special packaging can be requested by customer.
California Gold Raisins are best kept in cool, dry storage and should be consumed within 12 months for optimal quality. For a longer shelf life, store at 50° F or less.
California Gold Raisins are not an organic product.
California Gold Raisins are Orthodox Union Kosher (OU) Pareve Certified.
California Gold Raisins, and the raw materials used in processing, do not contain gluten (wheat, barley, rye, or oats).
California Gold Raisins, and the raw materials used in their production, are not derived from and do not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs).