Our Dried Nectarines are prepared using ripe, fresh, mature nectarines that have been washed, cut, pitted, cleaned, and properly sulfured for color retention, before being dried and sorted for general defects. Our product is meticulously inspected to meet all regulatory standards and product specifications.
United States of America
- Color : Uniform, ranging from bright orange to yellow
- Flavor : Sweet, with no evidence of off flavors
- Types : Available in paste, diced, or halves
- Size : Standard, choice, extra choice, fancy, extra fancy, jumbo, and vari-grade
Product shall be acceptably free of defects, according to DFA tolerances.
- Moisture Range : 6-30% (halves); 22-26% (diced); 26-34% (paste)
- Preservatives : Sulfur dioxide added as a preservative and ranges from 1,500-3,000 ppm
Microbial specifications provided upon customer request. Levels may vary in accordance with customer specifications.
Product shall be packed in new, clean and dry corrugated cartons with liners.
- Net Weight : 25 lbs. (11.4 kgs.)
- Gross Weight : 26.5 lbs. (12.0 kgs.)
Special packaging can be requested by customer.
Dried Nectarines are best kept in cool, dry storage (between 48 and 52° F), and should be consumed/used within 12 months for optimal quality. For a longer shelf life, store at 32° F or less.
Dried Nectarines are not an organic product.
Dried Nectarines are Orthodox Union Kosher (OU) Pareve Certified.
Dried Nectarines, and the raw materials used in processing, do not contain gluten (wheat, barley, rye, or oats).
Dried Nectarines, and the raw materials used in their production, are not derived from and do not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs).